NEW LOW CARB DIET FOR LIFE PROGRAM
FOR MY OWN PERSONAL SELF
ANTI INFLMATORY ANTI DIABETIC PRO DIGESTIVE
New Weight
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Today I weighed in at 401 so close to 399 I bet Jimmy remembers that day i cant wait thats for sure. I made some drastic changes in my diet lately. The blog site was down for I while.
Ham Cheese Fish Baked Eggs Green Beans Chicken Wing Bacon Pretty good couple of days on this new system I feel it very easy to stay away from foods not on the list. I can feel more in control limiting myself to only a certain set of foods. This just may be the thing I have been looking for.
2 eggs butter 4 bacon coffee hamburger tomatoes cheese 5 slices bacon sharp Wisconsin chedder Finally getting back to this blog sorry I was away I feel bad when I fall down . My son has sarcoidosis but at least its not cancer so I feel much more at ease. Im getting in a routine will be posting more now. Thanks for all your support there is nothing like the low carb community.
Lets just say thanksgiving was not my finest hour and call it a day ): or two monday i will be back on track I got some sad news about my son and just gave up. he has a lump in one of his lungs he is only 23 years old. He got his life back together got a good job got married and now this . Anyway we cant have excuses because stuff will always happen but monday I will be back on track. There is a cool app on the Iphone/ Ipod touch for tracking my weight and progress. Which I think will help me a lot Too. Sorry everyone.
Comments